Your name tag has a BLUE mark on it.
I'm a little busy right now, so please follow these instructions and get started without me. I will be with you shortly.
- Open your Fuse English book to a new page.
- Rule a full page table with three columns, just like the one on the whiteboard.
- Give each column the following headings:
- Symbol effectiveness
- Sketch each of the symbols below into the first column.
- Identify the connotation of each symbol in the second column.
- Briefly state whether or not the symbol is effective and why in the third column.